Kristina Mirchuk has experience in continuous education, employee and organizational development, mainly, and experience in the automotive and mechanical engineering sectors. She has a with strong background in international knowledge management and talent management at international level, with 16 years of experience in:
- Conducting competency-based assessments
- Talent acquisition
- Developing and implementing talent management programs.
Kristina has experience in designing and delivering training programs and coaching sessions, collaborating with other consultants and professionals, and staying up-to-date with developments in the field of knowledge management and talent management.
Current technical activities include:
- One of the founders of Geist consultancy ( www.geistconsultancy.com ), a strategic consultancy company, with focused on competence-based knowledge management
- Vice president of the Knowledge Management association of knowledge (D-A-C-H) GfWM ( www.gfwm.de )
- Member of the board of the knowledge Management association at KMGN ( www.kmgn.com )
- Head of a research group focused on knowledge management and resilience,
- connecting with and building relationships with other knowledge management practitioners, and contributing to the creation and sharing of knowledge, resources, techniques, and strategies related to knowledge management.
- The co-author of the international study: BLUE BOOK-state on actual KMer profile 2023: https://sites.google.com/view/km-global-network/future-view/state-of-km-2023-globallocal-survey-results
- A study of the status of knowledge managers at international level.